Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Without Wax

I'm going to be honest with you. I'm not going to blog here again. I trust that remaining fans, true fans, of My Chemical Romance and Gerard will support him on his journey. You should. I'm not going to delete this blog until the listed below do as well.

veritavenom
The Bleeding Chaos
Already Gone
Love Child (Story)
Love Man

There are too many blogs about Gerard already. There is Live Journal, Facebook, Buzznet... Do this kind of thing elsewhere. Again, only a suggestion. The Internet would be a better place for many if you stopped blogging nonsense.

My whole point was to prove to you Love Man is not to be trusted. Blogger doesn't need many more with the same idea. If Mindless Self Indulgence and My Chemical Romance touring together is bothering you, grow up. They don't need "fans" like you. They have fans that will stand up for them and support them and they just don't need your BS.

Deleting your blog is just a suggestion but it would make a big difference to do so. It really would.

P.S. There is no power greater than Love, Woman.